Sunday 21 April 2019

Q is for ...





Q is for… lots of things but not many relating to Family History. 

I have one name on my husband’s Family Tree beginning with Q.  

This name is Quartermain and funnily enough the Chrisitan name Demaruis was featured in D is for…

As I am only just hanging in there by the skin of my teeth with this blog challenge I still haven’t any relevant information on this particular person, because I still haven’t done any research on her! 

While writing this I have realised that a particular word has been hindering my writing efforts. I have been making a Quilt for a wedding present on the 26th of this month.  

So I guess I could say Q is for ... quilt, as it is interrupting my blogging time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

#52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks 2024 - Week 9 - Changing Names

  I have quite a few “changing names” candidates for this prompt. It never ceases to amaze me how some names through no fault of their own c...